Friday, April 17, 2009

New Book " Autism is a Four Letter Word-Love" is out

I am so excited that my new book is out and available. It is always exciting to see your work develop to a finished piece.



I am receiving many emails with questions on my book PR and when & where I will be.



My answer is I am unsure at this time.



I had to make a few changes to the planned PR schedule for the moment. Michael does not do well when I am not at home. He does OK with dad when I am away for a short time. Jim however has had his own set of circumstances recently. As we are in Minnesota with the work that Jim does he has been called away at a moments notice to head to North Dakota to help build the levees for the ever flooding ND. Just when I have something on the schedule he gets the call and within less then a half an hour he is gone. At times for a week or longer or a few days. When he leaves we have no answers when he is coming home.



With that said, I am taking a step back and giving the flooding situation time to settle and then I will let my PR people get things back on schedule. I know the timing is terrible but what can one do?



Yes, I will be doing radio talk shows, press and TV. I will have a launch party I believe in late May and then start doing book signings. Life should settle a bit by then so it can be enjoyed.



My website has had a facelift so feel free to snop around a bit and catch up on things. The book is available via my publisher online and at most major book stores online and in stores. It take a bit of time for them to get then and out on shelves. Furthermore, most books are now ordered via the net.



You can catch the links on my website to order- www.jjshimek.com

Have to run, Mike soon home from school-

All my best- Julie

No comments: